Reception Packages Include:
- Five hour exclusive use of Gatherings' beautifully appointed Parlor, Dining Room, Piano Room and Outdoor Entertainment Deck
- A Lovely Bridal Suite for Pre-Ceremony Use (included with the Concours d'Elegance package, and available for other packages)
- Customized Menu per Package selected
- Complimentary Cake Cutting Service & Coffee Station
- Private Service Staff including Gatherings Captain, Chefs, Servers & Bartender
- Signature Bar & Bar Set-up (alcohol not included -- see information under FAQs)
- Selection of Non-Alcoholic Refreshments
- All necessary Tables & Chairs as needed for your event
- China, Silverware, Champagne and Wine Glasses
- Valet Parking (for evening events over 45 guests only)
- Fresh Flowers & Votive Candles
- Custom Tented Awning
- 2 Fireplaces & Outdoor Heaters
- 42" Plasma TV, DVD & IPod Player
- Roland Baby Grand Digital Player Piano
- Preferred Vendor list available for your convenience
Ocean Front / Beach Wedding Ceremonies
If your romantic vision includes a ceremony overlooking the ocean, then Gatherings is happy to help you stage yours on one of our local beaches.
Whether your dream ceremony is with your toes in the sand, on a grassy knoll over-looking the ocean, or in a little stained glass chapel, the Monterey Peninsula offers many beautiful wedding ceremony locations to choose from. While we offer packages that combine a beach ceremony with the reception at Gatherings, Gatherings is also available to couples who do not want it packaged with a ceremony.
It's simple! With no hidden costs, and an array of special amenities, Gatherings offers the following 5-star affordable wedding packages.
Concours d'Elegance Package -- For those who want both Beach Ceremony and Wedding Reception combined to include the best Gatherings has to offer.
Cannery Row Package -- Includes a Beach Ceremony and Wedding Reception, but was created to accommodate couples wishing for a "Simpler" Wedding Reception.
The Steinbeck Package -- Just the Wedding Reception, for couples who already have their ceremony taken care of.